Field Service Dispatcher
Field Service DispatcherEcolab
As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Dispatcher to join its industry leading sales and service team.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive pay and benefits
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for coordinating service routes for Field Service Technicians
- Develop and maintain schedules to ensure proper staff coverage
- Manage crew hours, availability, and accountability
- Evaluate route efficiency and coordinate fleet
- Resolve transportation issues in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for managing crew paperwork
- Communicate with clients and sales team as necessary
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of dispatching experience
- Excellent crew leadership, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Associate’s degree or trade school certification
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.